SUN CARD

Hello everyone. How you been? It is first monday of the month. It means new challenge at Inspiration station challenge blog.

Here is my card-


 

The inspiration photo is below-


 

I have taken sun as inspiration.

Here i have cut the golden yellow cardstock to sun ray shape.

 I have backed it with pattern paper. And in the middle i have added sun shape and cooling glass.

I hope this inspired you.There are more inspiration at challenge blog. I can't wait to see what you come up with. 

Thank you for stopping by. Happy crafting.

Comments

  1. A very lovely card Asha! I like how you've created the sunrays using scraps of paper, very clever! Thanks for another wonderful team project for the Inspiration Station Challenge.
    Donna

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BLOG HOP FOR CRAFT CHALLENGE

FUN BIRTHDAY CARD

FANCY FIVE