THANK YOU CARD

Hello everyone. How you been? It is first Wednesday of the month. It means new challenge at The Paper Funday challenge blog.

Here is my card-

 

Theme of the challenge twist is school yard fun.

Sponsor of the challenge is Sheepski designs.

I have used twiggy image no 267 stamp. This recalls me swinging in school ground during primary school.

I have coloured the image using water colours.

I hope i have inspired you with my card. I can't wait to see what you create.

Thank you for stopping by. Happy crafting.


Comments

  1. Asha, your card is so sweet and I can remember Elementary School Recess, with the swings and slides, was my favorite part of the day! Thank so much for another wonderful team project for the Paper Funday Challenge.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FUN BIRTHDAY CARD

BLOG HOP FOR CRAFT CHALLENGE

FANCY FIVE