RAKSHABANDHAN CARD

Hello everyone. How you been?Have you missed Leann's world 101 challenge? It is back.The new challenge at challenge blog.

Here is my card-


 May be a doodle of text that says 'Happy Rakshabandhan Designed by Asha Mfor LeAnns World 101'

I have used Genessa digital stamp from Leanns world which you will be able to see by clicking here.

Theme of the challenge is anything goes.

I have made rakshabandhan card.

For creating this card, i have coloured stamp using water colours.

Then, i have prepared man in black cardstock.

Next, i have added white cardstock under the black man to create ground effect.

Then, i have taken a2 white card base and added flourish border on top of it which is little smaller than the card base.

I have added pattern paper from my stash to create the background.

Then i have added coloured image and black man.

Next i have added the details on the image.

At last, i have finished with the sentiment.

I hope this card inspired you. I can't wait to see what you come up with.

Thank you for stopping by. Happy crafting.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FUN BIRTHDAY CARD

BLOG HOP FOR CRAFT CHALLENGE

FANCY FIVE