PIZZA BIRTHDAY CARD

 Hello everyone. How you been? It is July already. It means new challenge at The Paper Funday challenge blog.

Here is my card-



Theme of the challenge is Use colours Red,White and Blue.

I have included all three colours on the card.

One of the sponsors are Leann's World. Here i have used Pietro's Pizza digital stamp.

I have used sports digital stamp from Leanns Wold.

I have coloured it with water colours. 

I hope i have inspired with this card.There are more inspiration at challenge blog. I can't wait to see what you come up with. 

Thank you for stopping by. Happy crafting.


Comments

  1. This little guy is just too cute and you've colored him nicely. Thanks for another wonderful team project for the Paper Funday Challenge!
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FUN BIRTHDAY CARD

BLOG HOP FOR CRAFT CHALLENGE

FANCY FIVE