FROG BIRTHDAY CARD

Hello everyone. How you been? It is July already. It means new challenge at INSPIRATION STATION challenge blog.

Here is my card-


Theme of the challenge is below-


I have taken water as inspiration from the photo. Instead of pool, i have considered pond on the project.

I have used winking frog collection paper pack from heartfelt creations.

I have finished with adding sentiment strip from my stash.

I hope i have inspired with this card.There are more inspiration at challenge blog which you will be able to by clicking here. I can't wait to see what you come up with. 

Thank you for stopping by. Happy crafting.


Comments

  1. This is a great image and clever interpretation of the photo prompt this month! Thanks for a wonderful team project for The Inspiration Station Challenge.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FUN BIRTHDAY CARD

BLOG HOP FOR CRAFT CHALLENGE

FANCY FIVE