TOY TRAIN CARD

 Hello everyone. How you doing? It is new month. It means new challenge at Once upon a time challenge blog.

Here is my card-


 

challenge inspiration picture/ moodboard is below-


 

The toy train image inspire me to to create this card.

For creating this card,i have taken a2 size folded black card base.I have added pattern paper slightly smaller than a2 card front.

Then, i have used pattern paper. I have cut it to the shape of toy train and joined it with black thin strip.  

I have finished it by adding sentiment.

There are more inspiration at challenge blog which you will be able to see by clicking here. I can't wait to see what you come up with.

 Thank you for stopping by. Happy crafting

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOG HOP FOR CRAFT CHALLENGE

FUN BIRTHDAY CARD

FANCY FIVE