ROSE IN MILK BOTTLE

Hello everyone. How you been? It is first Friday of the month. It means new challenge at Patties creations challenge blog

 

Here is my card-



 

The challenge theme of this month is things that can fly or anything goes.

I have chosen anything goes theme. 

Here i have taken Rose in milk bottle digital stamp from patties creations shop.

I have coloured it with water colours. For creating layers, i have added two colors in each part.

Next, i have taken a2 folded card base in light blue colour. I have added pattern paper to create background.

I have finished it by adding coloured image and sentiment.

I hope i have inspired with my card. There are more inspiration at challenge blog. I can't wait to see what you come up with.

 Thank you for stopping by. Happy crafting

Comments

  1. So pretty. You've done a great job with the coloring of the image.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BLOG HOP FOR CRAFT CHALLENGE

FUN BIRTHDAY CARD

FANCY FIVE