ROCKET CRACKERS

 Hello everyone. How you been? It is 3rd Monday of the month. It means mid month inspiration and challenge reminder at Jan's digital stamp challenge blog.

Here is my card-


 

I have used Rocket man digital stamp in pre-coloured version.

I have taken a2 black folded card base and added white cardstock to it.

Then added the pattern paper and added sentiment and digital stamp to it.

For sentiment, i have added a layer of shiny speciality watercolour to enhance it.

I hope i have inspired with this card.There are more inspiration at challenge blog. I can't wait to see what you come up with. 

Thank you for stopping by. Happy crafting.

Comments

  1. Lovely card Asha! Thanks for inspiring us with your team project for the Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BLOG HOP FOR CRAFT CHALLENGE

FUN BIRTHDAY CARD

FANCY FIVE