CARD FOR MORGAN ART WORLD CHALLENGE

 Hello everyone. How you been? It is June already. I have to tell you that i'm so happy to share the news. It's none other than joining as DT for Morgan art world challenge blog.

Here is my card-


 

Here i have used New life mum and foal digital stamp from Morgan art world.

I have coloured it with water colours. And added colours to the background to create flower illusion.

Then i have cut it to smaller rectangular shape added to black cardstock.

Next, i have taken a2 folded white cardbase. I have added coloured pattern paper from my stash.

For creating more touch, i have added gold foil cardstock in thin rectular size strip.

I have finished it by adding coloured image backed by black cardstock and sentiment strip.

More pictures of the project are below-


 


 


I hope i have inspired with this card.There are several inspiration at challenge blog.

Thank you for stopping by. Happy crafting.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOG HOP FOR CRAFT CHALLENGE

FUN BIRTHDAY CARD

FANCY FIVE