POPPY FLOWER CARD

 Hello everyone. How you been? It is first monday of the month. It means new challenge at Jan's digital stamp challenge blog.

Here is my card-


 I have used Patriotic poppies stamp image and sentiment from the butterfly frame stamp.

I have used circle punch and cut the circles out of coloured cardstock. And i kept the coloured poppies inside out placing.

I have coloured with shining watercolour over the sentiment.

There are more inspiration at challenge blog. I can't wait to see what you create.

Thank you for stopping by. Happy crafting.

Comments

  1. Sweet card, Asha, with the pretty lace-like background! That sentiment is perfect with the scene you have created!
    Crafting Smiles,
    Donna
    {Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card design Asha! I like the Poppies peeking out of the circle windows. Thanks for another beautiful team project for the Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FUN BIRTHDAY CARD

BLOG HOP FOR CRAFT CHALLENGE

FANCY FIVE