EMBOSSED CARD

 Hello everyone. How you been? It is first Wednesday. It means new challenge at the paper funday challenge blog.

Here is my card-


 Theme of the challenge is embossing. It may be dry or heat embossing. 

Here i have created with dry embossing.

For the background, i have used pattern paper from my stash. I have cut the the pattern paper scraps into rectangular pieces and joined and glued it to a2 cardbase.

Then i have glued the embossed background to the top of it. 

I have finished it by adding sentiment ephemera to it.

I hope this inspires you. There are more inspiration at challenge blog. I can't wait to see what you come up with.

Thank you for stopping by. Happy crafting.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOG HOP FOR CRAFT CHALLENGE

FUN BIRTHDAY CARD

FANCY FIVE