BUTTERFLY CARD

 Hello everyone. How you been? It is first Friday of the month. It means new challenge at Patties challenge blog. 

Here is my card-

 



 

Theme of the challenge is butterfly or dragonfly or anything goes.

I have used butterfly1 , butterfly in reed stamp from Patties creations shop.

I have coloured it and cut the images.

For creating card, i have used 2.75 inches width strip. the length was nearly 11 1/2 inches. But i have scored it at every 2 1/2 inches and left 1/8th inches in the end to join the ends. And i have cut extra cardstock from it.

For creating inside strip, i have cut 1 inches width 2 6/8 inches length strip where i scored each ends and created 2 1/2 inches length. And i have stuck it inside the box shaped card. I have created 3 of same.

I have glued the coloured images to the inside strip. And i kept smaller butterfly to the front the box.

I have cut the pattern paper from my stash and pasted on 3 sides and i kept one side plain to write message.

For the front, i have pasted smaller butterfly and added the sentiment to finish it.

I hope i have inspired you with the card. There are more inspiration on the challenge blog.

Thank you for stopping by. Happy crafting.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FUN BIRTHDAY CARD

BLOG HOP FOR CRAFT CHALLENGE

FANCY FIVE