BLACK AND WHITE WITH ONE COLOUR

Hello everyone. How you been? It is friday. It means new challenge at color my heart challenge blog. 

Here is my card-

 


The moodboard of the challenge is below-

 


The challenge theme is using black and white with one colour only. I have used brown colour.

For creating this card, i have used pattern paper from simon says stamp card kit.

I hope i have inspired you. There are more inspiration at challenge blog. I can't wait to see what you create. 

Thank you for stopping by. Happy crafting.

Comments

  1. The brown accent gives your sweet card a very vintage feel. I would have never considered brown to compliment the black & white-I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Debi, I like it too... very pretty slimline.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the simplicity of the design - very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also agree with the Vintage feel using brown with black and white. Very nice look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the slimline style! I like how the brown paired with the black and white turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the sentiment and the brown with black is a great choice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet card. It's just lovely. ❤️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FUN BIRTHDAY CARD

BLOG HOP FOR CRAFT CHALLENGE

FANCY FIVE