RAINY CARD

 Hello everyone. How you been? It is first wednesday of the month. It means new challenge at The Paper Funday challenge blog.

 

Here is my card-  

One of the sponsor is star stampz. I have used Spring Rain stamp from star stampz. I have coloured it with water colour and polychromos pencil. 

I have used dot design pattern paper as background which represent rain. 

I hope i have inspired with my card. There are more inpiration at challenge blog. 

I can't wait to see your creations. 

Thank you for stopping by. Happy crafting.

Comments

  1. Absolutely gorgeous coloring Asha! She doesn't look to happy to be caught in the rain. Thanks for another wonderful team project for The Paper Funday Challenge.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BLOG HOP FOR CRAFT CHALLENGE

FUN BIRTHDAY CARD

FANCY FIVE