COOKIES CARD

 Hello everyone. How you been? It is first friday of the month. It means new challenge at Patties challenge blog.

Here is my card-

 

I have used choco chip digital stamp from patties creations.

I have coloured it with yellow and light & medium brown colours for the cookies. 

For the chips design, i have used mint, grey,pink, yellow, dark brown colours.

For glass jar, i have used blue and grey.

After colouring i have cut the image and stuck it to pattern paper from my stash.

Then i have glued it to a2 size card base. At the end, i have stuck sentiment strip.

I hope i have inspired you with my card. There are more inspiration at challenge blog. 

Thank you for stopping by. Happy crafting.

Comments

  1. Asha,
    This is such a fun card and the way you colored my image looks so yummy!
    Hugs,
    Pattie
    Artist for Pattie's Creations

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BLOG HOP FOR CRAFT CHALLENGE

FUN BIRTHDAY CARD

FANCY FIVE