BEE CARD

 Hello everyone. How you been? It's Thursday. It means new challenge at CRAFT challenge blog.

Here is my card-


 

This week sponsor is Jan's digital stamp. I have used Honey bees stamp which you will be able to see by clicking here.

I have coloured the image using polychromos pencil. Then i have cut the coloured image.

Next, i have folded a2 card base. I had flower background pattern paper in my stash. I have stuck it to the card base.

Then, i have glued coloured image to it. For finishing the card, I have added the sentiment from same digital stamp set.

I hope i have inspired you with my card. There are more inspiration at challenge blog. I can't wait to see what you come up with.

Thank you for stopping by. Happy crafting.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOG HOP FOR CRAFT CHALLENGE

FUN BIRTHDAY CARD

FANCY FIVE