PEONIES CARD

Hello there. How you been?Do you love flowers? I do see different flowers while traveling to my native place. I wonder how preciously taking care of those flowers by the planters. 

I do like to see different colours flowers though I'm good at growing any flower plants. I just enjoy the wonders of nature.

Now back to the topic..It is 3rd monday of the month. It means new challenge at Jan's digital challenge blog.

Here is the card-

Jan's digital stamp shop has several flower digis and critter kind and much more. This month, they released Peony Bloom digital stamp(4055J). It includes coloured version and uncoloured version. I have used uncoloured version. And coloured it with blues and greens.

I had pattern paper on my stash. I have cut smaller than A2 card base. 

I have glued it to a2 card base. Then i added the coloured peonies and finished it with adding sentiment.

I hope i have inspired you with this card.There are more inspiration at challenge blog.

I can't wait to see what you create.

Thank you for stopping by. Happy crafting.

Comments

  1. Gorgeous shades of blue for your Peony Asha, love the coloring too! Thanks for a lovely mid-month inspiration project for the Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Asha! I love "fantasy" colors in flowers, and this hue for your peony is just amazing! Like you, I enjoy container gardening these days. We have all kinds of flowers and wildflowers to attract a myriad of pollinators. It's enjoyable watching humming birds, bees, TINY TINY wasps, butterflies and lots more chow down on the various nectars available to them. It's pure joy to see the color of flowers, knowing they are merely doing what they are meant to do - grow, produce flowers, seed, and make more plants! Thanks for sharing a little about yourself, and for producing such a lovely card!
    hugs,
    de

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your coloring of the peony is fabulous and I like the paper you paired it with. This might be my favorite set (I say that a lot though)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this wonderful image and great color combination too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BLOG HOP FOR CRAFT CHALLENGE

FUN BIRTHDAY CARD

FANCY FIVE