HEART INSPIRATION CARD

Hello everyone. How you been? It is first monday of the month. It means new challenge at inspiration station challenge blog.

Here is my card-

https://savyakala.blogspot.com/2023/02/kite-girl-card.html

The inspiration photo\ moodboard of the challenge is below-

 

I have inspired from the heart symbol in image and sun. So i have decided to pick yellow base which was in my hand.And I was on travel and didn't have much craft supplies. There were little bit pattern papers and colours and some card stocks.

I have used small square size pattern paper. And folded it to create envelope.

I have drawn hearts with watercolour. Then i have cut the drawn image and stuck it here and there.

I have finished it by adding sentiment.

I hope this inspired you.There are more inspiration at challenge blog. I can't wait to see what you create.

Thank you for stopping by. Happy crafting.

Comments

  1. Such a sweet card Asha! Thanks for another wonderful team project for The Inspiration Station!
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hearts got to me too...loving your vibrant color scheme for this pretty valentine. Smiles, Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BLOG HOP FOR CRAFT CHALLENGE

FUN BIRTHDAY CARD

FANCY FIVE