HOLIDAY CARD FOR LIL PATCH OF CRAFTY FRIENDS

 Hello everyone. How you been? It is new challenge at Lil patch of crafty friends.

Here is my card-

 


Sponsor of the challenge #195 is-

prize: 3 images

 

I have used Stack Image No 222 from sheepski designs.

I have coloured it with  watercolour brush markers. And added sentiment from my stash.

I hope i have inspired with my card. There are more inspiration at challenge blog where you are able to see by clicking here.

I can't wait to see what you create.

Thank you for stopping by. Happy crafting.


Comments

  1. Beautiful card Asha, if you'd like to enter it into the SheepSki Designs Facebook challenge the link to the group is here :) https://www.facebook.com/groups/1730005463906336
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BLOG HOP FOR CRAFT CHALLENGE

FUN BIRTHDAY CARD

FANCY FIVE