CAS CARD FOR INSPIRATION STATION

 Hello everyone. How you been? It's first monday of the month. New challenge at Inspiration station challenge blog.

Here is my project-


 

Here is inspiration photo-


 I liked the christmas stockings. So i used stocking design card. 

I am trying CAS card these days though its not my style. I just wanted to come out from my comfortzone try to accomodate with minimal items on card.

So i have used the vellum design paper and cut the stocking images from it.

Then i added thin strip of pattern paper from heartfelt creations which represent the thread hanging for stockings.

I have added letter stickers as sentiment noel.

I hope i have inspired with my card. There are more inspiration at challenge blog where you will be able to see by clicking here.

I can't wait to see what you create.

Thank you for stopping by. Happy crafting.

Comments

  1. I have been trying to create CAS designs as well, and it's difficult for me as I love color and elements. Your card is so lovely Asha, Thanks for another wonderful team project for The Inspiration Station Challenge.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BLOG HOP FOR CRAFT CHALLENGE

FUN BIRTHDAY CARD

FANCY FIVE