ANNIVERSARY CARD

 Hello everyone. How you been? It is third monday of the month. It means new challenge at Inspiration station challenge blog.

Here is my card-


 

Here is the inspiration picture-

I have taken inspiration of marshmallow. 

I really liked the marshmallow which made me to create the card with marshmallow image. But i did not get any image in my stash. So i thought of drawing image. 

I have drawn the image and coloured it with water colour marker. And i have hand drawn other images.

I have used pattern paper from Dress my craft for creating background.

Then i have glued it to the a2 size folded card front.

At last, i have finished with the sentiment. I hope i have inspired with my card.

I can't wait to see what you create.

There are more inspiration at challenge blog which you will be able to see by clicking here.

Thank you for stopping by. Happy crafting.

Comments

  1. Those little marshmallows are so cute Asha! You've created a lovely Anniversary card. Thanks for another wonderful team project for The Inspiration Station!
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many cheers for hand drawing your characters! That's awesome! And super cool to make it an anniversary card!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BLOG HOP FOR CRAFT CHALLENGE

FUN BIRTHDAY CARD

FANCY FIVE