THANK YOU CARD FOR INSPIRATION STATION

 Hello everyone. How you been? It's third week monday of the month. It means new challenge at inspiration station.

Here is my card-


 

The inspiration photo is here-

 


I have used some of the colours from inspiration photo. The inspiration picture reminded me thanks giving occasion. So i have created thank you card.

I have taken a2 folded card. And i have added masking tape.

Then added the colours using distress oxides and light blue ink pad

Here, i have used timholtz distress oxides in the shades of fossilized amber, squeezed lemonade, broken china, vintage photo and Stampin up soft sky ink. I have ink blended with the help of blending tool.

Next i removed the tape.

Then i have stamped the SSS101830 sketched flowers stamp from simon says stamp using lawnfawn black inkpad.

I have used sentiment from same stamp set.

I hope i have inspired with my card. There are more inspiration at challenge blog which you will be able to see by clicking here.

I can't wait to see what you create.

Thank you for stopping by. Happy crafting.

 

Comments

  1. I love the blended colors along the side with the stamped image over top. Thanks for a lovely team project for the Inspiration Station Challenge.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BLOG HOP FOR CRAFT CHALLENGE

FUN BIRTHDAY CARD

FANCY FIVE