CHRISTMAS THEME PAGE

 Hello everyone. How you been? It is new challenge at Jans digital stamp challenge blog. 

Here is my project-

 

I have used stamp from Jans digital stamp.

I have coloured it with watercolours.

I wanted try different media. So i have created simple mixed media art journal page. 

I have used white gesso to cover the canvas sheet. Then i added mixed media texture paste.

Next, i have sprayed distress stain and mixed media powder.

Then i used stencil and black soot distress oxide here and there.

Next i have added the coloured Jan's digital stamp.

I hope inspired you. There are more inspiration at challenge blog where you will be able to see by clicking here

I can't wait to see what you create.

Thank you for stopping by. Happy crafting.


Comments

  1. Asha, this is fabulous! I love the mixed media techniques you have employed and the "rainbow of colors" to bring fresh life to your feathered friends! It's a lovely creation!
    Crafting Smiles,
    Donna
    {Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colors and lovely image Asha. Thanks for another wonderful team project for Jan's Mid Month inspiration post.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BLOG HOP FOR CRAFT CHALLENGE

FUN BIRTHDAY CARD

FANCY FIVE