CHRISTMAS CARD

Hello everyone. How you been? New challenge has started at The outlawz Progressive freebie challenge.

Here is my card-

 


The digital stamp image from  WInkWink Ink. 

I have printed the image in lighter border to make no line coloured look.

Next i have used professional grade watercolour confection set to colour the image.

Then, i have glued it to a2 coloured cardbase.

At last, i have finished it with adding sentiment strip.

I hope i have inspired with my card. There are more inspiration at challenge blog which you will be able to see by clicking here.

I can't wait to see what you create.

Thank you for stopping by. Happy crafting.


Entering to following challenges-

1. A perfect time to craft #November - Anything goes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FUN BIRTHDAY CARD

BLOG HOP FOR CRAFT CHALLENGE

FANCY FIVE