CHRISTMAS CARD USING THREE COLOURS ONLY

 Hello everyone. How you been? It is new challenge started at color my heart color dare challenge.

Here is my card-


 

Colour scheme theme for the challenge 521 is -


 Here i have used Melon, Mist, Grape colour from the moodboard. 

I have used colouring page image to create this card.

I have used professional grade watercolour confection set to colour the image.

I hope i have inspired with my card. There are more inspiration at challenge blog which you will be able to see by clicking here.

Thank you for stopping by. Happy crafting.


Comments

  1. What a pretty card! I love the color combo you chose. You have such a soft touch with watercolors, something I have not mastered.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you used our colors! They look so soft and pretty and highlight the details so well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very pretty - love the soft look with the colours you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Asha I love your style so much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Love the colors you chose.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BLOG HOP FOR CRAFT CHALLENGE

FUN BIRTHDAY CARD

FANCY FIVE