CARD USING BERRY VALLEY STAMP

 Hello everyone. How you been? It's 15th of the month. It means new challenge at worldwide open dt challenge.

Here is my card-

 


Sponsor of the challenge is Julia spiri art. You will be able to see her store by clicking here.

I have used strawberry houses valley digital colouring page which you will be able to buy by clicking here.

I have printed it to the white cardstock and coloured it using professional grade water colour cofection set and water colour brush markers. Then highlighted with white marker and speciality markers.

I hope i have inspired with my card. There are more inspiration at challenge blog which you will be able to see by clicking here

I can't wait to see what you create.

Thank you for stopping by. Happy crafting.


Entering to following challenges-

1. Digi Chooseday- week 46 : ATG

2. Polkadoodles craft challenge- week 46 : ATG 

3. Dream Valley challenge- Challenge # 282 - Anything Goes



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FUN BIRTHDAY CARD

BLOG HOP FOR CRAFT CHALLENGE

FANCY FIVE