SHADES OF BROWN AND TWO COLOURS

 Hello everyone. Hope you are enjoying your weekday. It's friday. It means new challenge at Color my heart color dare challenge blog.

Here is my card-


 

The moodboard for the challenge is below-


 I have used shades of brown and purple colour and yellow color 

For creating this card, i have used stamp from Alte&new stamp.

Then i coloured it with watercolour confection set.

There are more inspiration at challenge blog which you will be able to see by clicking here.

Thank you for stopping by. Happy crafting.

Comments

  1. This is so soft and pretty - your colouring is terrific :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great scene created with watercoloring, soft colors and beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the purple & yellow with the brown. Such a soft, pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love this! Your colors feel like a very pretty sunset is happening after a day of raking leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Asha, I really enjoy your style. This is just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BLOG HOP FOR CRAFT CHALLENGE

FUN BIRTHDAY CARD

FANCY FIVE