HELLO CARD TIC TAC TOE THEME

 Hello everyone. How you been?It's new challenge at color my heart color dare challenge blog. 

Here is my card-


The colour moodboard is below-

 



I have used lighter shade of red and green to create the background with watercolour confection set. Then i have stamped with second generation stamp method to get vintage look by using lawnfawn get black inkpad. 

I have finished the card with adding mega hello die cut from Alte&new stamp

I hope i have inspired with my card. There are more inspiration at challenge blog.

Thank you for stopping by. Happy crafting.

Comments

  1. Love the soft background with the bold, gold sentiment. Very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Asha your card is sunning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful blending and love the gold sentiment as your focal point... beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the blended background behind the gold sentiment. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that background behind the gold sentiment - very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this is so beautiful! I love the textured looking background. The bold gold sentiment is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BLOG HOP FOR CRAFT CHALLENGE

FUN BIRTHDAY CARD

FANCY FIVE