HALLOWEEN THEME CARD

Hello everyone. How you been? It is new challenge at CRAFT challenge blog. Here is my card-


 This week challenge #656 is Halloween/Autumn/Thanksgiving theme.There are usually two sponsors for the challenge.

I have got one digital stamp from Oddball stamp. You can view their blog by clicking here.

I have used creepy cute cafe digital stamp from their shop. Winner will get 10$ gift certificate to spend in their shop. 

I have printed the image with lighter shade for no line colouring. For the colouring, i have used polychromos pencil from faber-castell. For this i have used shades of grey and black only. 

At last, i have glued the sentiment strip and coloured background to the a2 cardbase in green colour.

I hope i have inspired with my project. There are more inspiration at challenge blog.

I can't wait to see what you create.

Thank you for stopping by. Happy crafting.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOG HOP FOR CRAFT CHALLENGE

FUN BIRTHDAY CARD

FANCY FIVE