GIFT BAG

 Hello everyone. How you been? It's 3rd monday of the month. It means new challenge at Inspiration station challenge blog.

Here is my project-

 


The theme of the challenge is harvest and inspiration image is below-


 

I have used Prima marketing pattern paper to create this project. 

I haven't measured everything. The procedure was simple.

I have joined the edges of the paper to create bag shape. 

Then i have creased and folded to create the shape of gift bag.

At the end, i have finished it with adding a sentiment tag with thread.

Here is more pictures of the project-




 

I hope i have inspired with my project. There are more inspiration at challenge blog.

I can't wait to see what you create.

Thank you for stopping by. Happy crafting.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FUN BIRTHDAY CARD

BLOG HOP FOR CRAFT CHALLENGE

FANCY FIVE