CHRISTMAS CARD

Hello everyone. It's 3rd monday of the month. It means new challenge at Jan's digital stamp challenge blog.

Here is my card-


 

I have used christmas digital stamp from Jan's digital stamp shop.

I have printed it in coloured cardstock and coloured it with water colour confection set. I have used white colour marker to highlight the snow part on the image. Then i have used special marker pen to hightlight the shiny part.

I hope i have inspired with my card. There are more inspiration at challenge blog.

Thank you for stopping by. Happy crafting.

Comments

  1. Love how you featured the birds on the darker cardstock, and used water color technique, Asha!
    Thanks for making a lovely creation featuring Jan's images!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful on a beige card stock and with the white highlights!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely card design and the coloring is beautiful. Thanks for another wonderful team project for Jan's Digi Stamps!
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BLOG HOP FOR CRAFT CHALLENGE

FUN BIRTHDAY CARD

FANCY FIVE