HELLO AUTUMN CARD

Hello everyone. The inspiration station challenge has started.

Here is my card-

The moodboard for the challenge is below-


I have chosen the colours of the moodboard. I feel autumn vibe on the inspiration theme. So i have made this card. 

Method of creating this card:

I have taken pattern paper from Prima marketing. 

I cut each design according to the mini slim line card size. 

I have layered it with the help of liquid glue.

 

I hope i have inspired with my card. There are more inspiration on challenge blog. You will be able to see by clicking here.

Thank you for stopping by. Happy crafting.

 

 

Comments

  1. Beautiful card teamie! Awesome take on our inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Autumn themed card and wonderful take on the inspiration photo! Thanks for another wonderful team project for The Inspiration Station Challenge. Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty using fall colors to create such an inviting look!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BLOG HOP FOR CRAFT CHALLENGE

FUN BIRTHDAY CARD

FANCY FIVE