CARD WITH PATTERN PAPER

Hello everyone. How you been? Hope you are enjoying your day. It's new challenge at Inspiration station challenge blog.

Here is my card-


 

the inpiration moodboard-


 I have inspired by the colours on the moodboard picture and pumpkin. So i have selected pattern paper which has pumpkin image.

I have used Prima marketing pattern paper for creating this card.

I have stuck it to the A2 card base.

There are more inspiration at challenge blog. You will be able to see by clicking here.

Thank you for stopping by. Happy crafting.

Comments

  1. I love the paper and card design! Thanks for another great team project for The Inspiration Station Challenge!
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BLOG HOP FOR CRAFT CHALLENGE

FUN BIRTHDAY CARD

FANCY FIVE