ANNIVERSARY CARD FOR COUPLE

 Hello everyone. How you been? It is Thursday. It means new challenge at CRAFT challenge blog.

Here is my card-


The challenge 652 theme is Anniversary/ marriage. One of the sponsors for this week is SheepSki designs. 

I have used Rocket&Rosie digital stamp from their store which you will be able to see by clicking here.

I have taken print out according to my preference. Then i have coloured it with the help of watercolours.

I have finished it by adding sentiment to the card.

Here i made mini card instead of regular size.

There are more inspirations on challenge blog which you will be able to see by clicking here.

Thank you for stopping by. Happy crafting.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOG HOP FOR CRAFT CHALLENGE

FUN BIRTHDAY CARD

FANCY FIVE