SUMMER THEME FUN BIRTHDAY CARD

Hello..How you been? It's 15th of the month. It means new challenge starts at World wide open DT blog challenge. 

Here is my card 

 


 

The sponsor is always Julia spiri stamp. I have used stamp named dog on the beach. You will be able to see the stamp on the shop by clicking here  .

The social media links for Julia spiri art is below

 
Method of preparing the card:
 
I have resized and taken print out of the digi stamp on white card stock.
Here i have used polychromos colour pencil to colour the dog. 
Then, I have used watercolours to paint rest of the image.
Next i have layered it with some designer paper.
Then i have glued it to the A2 folded cardbase.
At the end, i have finished with adding sentiment.
 
I hope i have inpired with my card. There are more inspirations from fellow members by clicking here.
Thank you for stopping by Happy crafting

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOG HOP FOR CRAFT CHALLENGE

FUN BIRTHDAY CARD

FANCY FIVE