SHED SWEET SHED CARD

Hello everyone. How you been? How about relaxing in shed after having long hour of digging on the farm. This is my first dt card for Through The Craft Room Door challenge blog.

I have made card using Dr.Digi stamp.


If you wish to visit the dr.digi stamp shop, please click here. I have used Right Shed Fred stamp. If you wish to purchase the stamp, please click here.

I have used copic skintone basic markers and watercolour brush pen, aqua markers.

cardbase from itsy bitsy craft store.

I hope i have inspired you with this card.There is some more inspiration on the challenge blog from my fellow dt members. please do check it out by clicking here.

I can't wait to see what you create.

If you wish to see the YouTube shorts of the same, please click here.



Thank you for stopping by happy crafting

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOG HOP FOR CRAFT CHALLENGE

FUN BIRTHDAY CARD

FANCY FIVE