FLAMINGO CARD

 Hello everyone.. Hope everyone enjoying the views near you. I want to share my new card with you. This card is created for Once upon a time challenge blog. It's new challenge blog started this month. And i have joined as dt for the blog. To visit the blog, please click here.

My card is below-

The challenge theme inspiration photo is below-

Here i have used flamingo stamp. This is an older stamp set. I have used water colour brush marker to colour the stamp. I used misti tool to stamp.

 Flamingos are famous for it's colour. Some zoo has it. So i thought of doing card using the stamp.

I hope my card inspired you. There are other inspiration from fellow members on the challenge blog. To see it,please click here.

Thank you for stopping by. Happy crafting.


Comments

  1. Pretty card - love that flamingo - great to be part of this DT - Fiona, Teamie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BLOG HOP FOR CRAFT CHALLENGE

FUN BIRTHDAY CARD

FANCY FIVE