BLACK AND WHITE CARD

Hello everyone. How you been? Hope everyone enjoying your weekdays. It's first day of the month. It means new challenge at Once upon a time challenge blog.

Here is my card


This month theme is below


I have chosen the web and spider from the photo. I have created 3 spiders and web with white marker on black cardstock.

Then i have glued everything with liquid glue the the white cardbase.

I have 3d liquid to create string effect for the spider. And added same 3d liqiud on the side of the sentiment strip.

I hope i have inspired with my card card. There are more inspiration on challenge blog where you will be able to visit by clicking here

Thank you for stopping by. Happy crafting.

Comments

  1. Love your webs Asha - were they hand drawn? Just perfect for our theme this month

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BLOG HOP FOR CRAFT CHALLENGE

FUN BIRTHDAY CARD

FANCY FIVE