ALPHABET LETTER W

Hello everyone. How you been? It's first day of the month it means new challenge at scrapping4funchallenges. Yes, you heard it right. I have joined to Scrapping4funchallenge challenge blog

Here is my card


 This month theme is word 'W'. You can create anything starts with w or showing w word. I have used the sentiment starting with letter w

Method to create this card :

At first, take watercolour cardstock. Use watercolour effect by ink smooching method. Here i have used distress inks.

After drying the ink, i have stamped the older leaf stamp set using black inkpad on it.

I have matted it to the golden yellow cardstock. 

 I have glued it to the slimline card base using liquid glue.

At last i have finished it with adding sentiment 'with love' stamp from simon says stamp.


I hope, i have inspired you with my card. There are more inspiration on the challenge blog. You can visit the challenge blog by clicking here.

 Thank you for stopping by. Happy crafting.

Comments

  1. Congrats on your new DT(I am a newbie too)Beautiful card love the leaf stamps and watercolour backgrounds
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the team Asha! I love the sentiment "with love"! You also used watercolors (also with W)! I love the frames that you have matted on yellow card-stock!
    Thank you for your lovely DT Creation at Scrapping4funChallenges.
    Big Hugs
    Rachelle
    https://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com
    https://rachellescreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BLOG HOP FOR CRAFT CHALLENGE

FUN BIRTHDAY CARD

CHRISTMAS CARD FOR JANS DIGITAL STAMP CHALLENGE