OH HAPPY DAY

Hello everyone... How you been? It is monday...A fresh start of the week.. Don't you remember the picnic moments you had on weekend? or going for the picnic to refresh your mood?

Oh yes.. I'm talking about new challenge post...New challenge post is up on Inspiration station challenge blog . My card for the color inspiration is below-

 
 
The challenge inspiration photo is below- 

 

Theme for challenge 34 is 'Picnic' and i have chosen the birds image from cutie tweety stamp set. The birds remember me about the new encounter of bird during my picnic. I have chosen the colours from the image. And picnic makes everyone happy... This made me to use oh happy day saying sentiment on the card.

There are more inspirations from my fellow team members on the challenge blog. Don't forget to participate in the challenge. I can't wait to see what you create. Thank you for stopping by. Happy crafting.


Comments

  1. This is a great card and intrepretation of the inspiration photo. I really like those adorable birdies. Thanks so much for a great team project for The Inspiration Station Challenge!
    Donna
    The Inspiration Station Challenge
    The Paper Funday Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BLOG HOP FOR CRAFT CHALLENGE

FUN BIRTHDAY CARD

FANCY FIVE