SWEET AS HONEY CARD

Hello everyone. How you been? hope you all enjoyed your weekend. I was searching the craft item in my my craft area. And i got the sweet honey collection of heartfelt creations. It made me create card.


 

To create it, i used Tim holtz scissor and cut the elements from the paper. 

Next,i took 4 by 5.25 inches white cardstock and i have ink blended the distress oxide using blending tool.

Then i took honeycomb design stencil and used hero arts ink pad on top of it.

Next, i have prepared the white a2 cardbase. And i have stuck the ink blended background to it. 

At last, i completed the card by sticking design and sentiment.

 If you wish to see the reel for this card, please click here. or please visit my profile directly on instagram and you will be able to see it.

Thank you for stopping by. Happy crafting.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOG HOP FOR CRAFT CHALLENGE

FUN BIRTHDAY CARD

CHRISTMAS CARD FOR JANS DIGITAL STAMP CHALLENGE