SHAKER CARD

 Hello everyone... How You been? Hope everyone is enjoying you day....I'm so happy to announce that i have got selected as DT for Patties creations design challenge blog. If you wish to see the challenge blog, please click here

This is my first card for  Pattie's creations challenge.

 


 The theme of challenge 196 is Anything goes. Challenges start on the first Friday of the month and ends in last day of the month. It is a monthly challenge. Don't forget to read all the rules on challenge blog. There are number of digital stamps on her Etsy shop. Check out Pattie’s ETSY shop and look at her many digi images by clicking here.

There are number of inspirations found in challenge blog by fellow DT members. Don't forget to check it out.

 

Method to prepare card :

 To prepare this card, i have printed Carousel horse digital stamp on white card stock and Ferris wheel on acetate sheet.

Next, i coloured the carousel horse using water colour,aqua brush and alchohol markers.

Then,i have created coloured background using distress oxides.

Next, i have made the acetate sheet into shaker window and added shaker elements from my stash. 

I have created A2 card base.

 Then, i have used liquid glue and double sided foam tape to stick the carousel horse and shaker window to my card base.

 At last, i used sentiment strip from my stash.It completed my card.

 

 

I hope you enjoyed and inspired from reading my blog post. I can't wait to see what you create... Don't forget to join the challenge. 

If you wish to see the video on my YouTube channel, click here . or watch the video below



Thank you for stopping by.. Happy crafting...

 

Comments

  1. Welcome to our Design Team! I just love this card...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Pattie. It's great pleasure to join your team

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BLOG HOP FOR CRAFT CHALLENGE

FUN BIRTHDAY CARD

FANCY FIVE