OPEN YOUR HEART CARD

Hello everyone. Hope all are eager to enjoy weekend.

 "How do you relax?", "Do you craft everyday?" All these questions asked to every crafter by others. So i made this card 'open your heart'.

  This is for Color My Heart Color Dare Challenge. This week theme is tic tac toe. The challenge theme photo is displayed below 


 

For this challenge, i have chosen - dessert rose, ballerina, glacier and white. 

Here i used simple stenciling technique, and i have used glacier (icey blue) colour inkpad. i have taken all in light colors. Sometimes i like lighter colour or pastels on my card. For the sentiment, i fussy cut the sentiment and glued it to the card.

I hope my card inspired you. I can't wait to see what you create for color dare challenge #489

Thank you for stopping by. Happy crafting.







Comments

  1. I like the clean lines on your card - beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love using stencils and it worked beautifully for your card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Asha your card is so sweet. I really like the simple look you created. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. I wish I could craft everyday but sadly it’s just one day a week at the moment…I dream on! X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful selection of colors, Asha! I love the softness of your card. I, too, wish I could craft more often.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BLOG HOP FOR CRAFT CHALLENGE

FUN BIRTHDAY CARD

CHRISTMAS CARD FOR JANS DIGITAL STAMP CHALLENGE