SHADES OF YELLOW

Hello everyone. Hope you are doing good. We all create moments with our loved ones.I have made scrapbbook layout "unforgettable moments"

Have you heard of color my heart color dare challenge blog? The blog has color theme challenge in every week. This is my first DT project for color my heart color dare blog.


 

The color theme for this week is below

 
You can visit the challenge blog post by clicking here
 
For making this, i have fussy cut the elements from prima marketing fruit paradise paperpack. i have taken sheets from same pack. 
Then layered the papers after distressing the edges.
Next i have primed the base with clear gesso. and added a layer of texture paste. 
I have colored some of the flower elements with alcohol marker . 
For making yellow, i have coloured the chipboard embellishments with white paint and added layer of sunshine yellow paste and some of the embellishments i have used prima spray.
I have diecut the couple image in black and gold mirror cardstock using Dress my craft metal die.
i have diecut the leaf border wreath type older metal die which i bought from simon says stamp shop. And i have seperated the leaves and used ranger clear embossing powder simon says stamp.
I have used craft glue and hot gluegun to stick all the elements.
To see some more closer view, please find below 








If you wish to see the process video click here or please visit my instagram and you will be able to watch the reels.

Now it's your turn. Happy to see what you create with this color theme.Thank you for stopping by. Happy crafting.

Comments

  1. This is such a cute card and I love all the details - superb use of mixed media products :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! I love all the layering up and I do love a frame die cut!! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, love all the layers of your page. Very pretty frame and love the silhouette and all the embellishments and flowers on the card. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the layers and texture!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! So much to take in. Love all the layers & textures. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, Asha! You have created such a classic design using rich colors and texture.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BLOG HOP FOR CRAFT CHALLENGE

FUN BIRTHDAY CARD

CHRISTMAS CARD FOR JANS DIGITAL STAMP CHALLENGE